Heaven is Here

I recently finished a book that I absolutely loved! I've been wanting to read it for a long time, and I finally found it! The book I read was Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson. It was really inspiring and I learned a lot. 

For those of you who don't know, Stephanie Nielson and her husband were in a plane crash in 2008 and she was burned over 80% of her body. She made a miraculous recovery and has inspired many and has a wonderful life. 

As she talked about the challenges and experiences she had as she was in the hospital for many months and recovering, I realized how grateful and truly blessed I am. Even though I have challenges and hard things in my life, they now don't seem that hard compared to what she went through. 

One of the most amazing things to me that I read about was how she was able to move on and live life to the fullest. If something like this happened, most of us would probably just sit there doing nothing, not wanting to become active in our lives again. But because she decided to enjoy life, she has influenced many people. 

I loved Stephanie's book and it made me want to be a better person. She is a wonderful example to me of motherhood and womanhood. I hope that you have the chance to read this book one day because it is one of my new favorites. 

Stephanie also has a blog that I read very frequently. She blogs about many things like her family and her relationship with her husband. It is a very wonderful blog and you will come away feeling happier. It is called NieNie Dialogues


Christmas Advent GIF day 11



Luke 2:7 - "There was no room for them in the inn."






Always have hope,



Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments