Happy 1st Year Blogging!

Last year on Christmas day is when I published my first blog post! It has been a very fun year since then because I've had fun blogging and being able to discover my passion for it. 

Through the fun times, I've also learned some things that I need to do better on to make my blog more efficient and fun. During my first few months of blogging, I would find others' ideas on how to have a good blog, or create good posts and things, but then I discovered that I just needed to make my blog my own. 

I've really enjoyed writing posts and trying to connect with my readers. I hope that you've liked reading my post too! It has really been good for me to share my faith and the things that I love with others. 

I hope I can continue my blog and doing the things I love. Thank you for being great readers and supporting me. Let me know if you have any suggestions regarding blog post ideas, or the site, or anything, I would love to take them! 


I'm going to try and do more meaningful blog posts that you can actually get something out of like quotes and talks. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and are able to spend time with your family and friends!

Christmas Advent GIF Day 25



Isiah 9:6 - "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace."

Always have hope,


Colby


You Might Also Like

0 comments