Happy Holly-Days

This week has been the first week in December so that means it's almost Christmas! With snow outside and the Christmas music that has been playing for the past month, I am DEFINITELY ready for Christmas. 

Every year the LDS church comes out with a Christmas video talking about the birth of Jesus and the importance of the holiday. My dad showed me the new video on Sunday and it is my favorite so far! Here is the link to this inspiring message. 

We had our annual Polar Express party with my grandma on Saturday. Each year the grand kids go to my grandma's house and we watch the Polar Express and then make train cakes. It is a really fun memory for all of us and it's great bonding time. And something funny always happens, so that adds excitement! I have a good time every year. Thanks Grandma!

Another great thing about Christmas time is all of the Hallmark movies. I may love Hallmark all the time, but you've seen nothing until all of the Christmas movies come! I watch so many my mom made a rule this year that I can only watch each movie once until December 31st! But good thing there are so many of them!

I read on a blog about another fun activity/calendar that the church has put out. It is a GIF with all of the days in December. It has animation as well as scriptures to read and activities to do every day of the month. I think this would be a really fun activity for families to read and learn about the Christmas story and get in the spirit. 




Here are the GIF's for the past week. I will continue to post them everyday, along with a message. 

Anyway, I'm really excited for Christmas and the wonderful season that it is. My family and I have lots of plans over the next month to get the most out of the holidays. I hope this year you can find the true meaning of Christmas and find joy in 


Always have hope,



Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments