A Christ-centered Christmas/New Years

I heard a great idea/tradition from my young women's leader a few weeks ago. We were talking about Christmas traditions and how to have a Christ-centered home. She shared this tradition with our class and I thought it was a really good idea!

This can be used at Christmas time or in the new year. Each person gets a piece of paper and writes a few things that they want to give to Christ this year. It doesn't have to be that big, it can just be simple. Like instead of reading your scriptures every other day, read them every day. Or you could do some service or spend more time with your family. 

I think this is a great thing to do as you're working on resolutions and goals to be able to have a more Christ-centered year. So I would encourage you to try this idea and see if it works for you! And another happy New Year!




Always have hope,


Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments