Best Advice

The best advice I've ever gotten....


Throughout my life so far I've been given lots of advice from many different people regarding different things. I wouldn't say that I accepted it and believed it every time, but I've definitely received it. 

The person who's probably given me the most advice is my mom. She has always been there for me and been willing to help me through anything that I need. She he had a wonderful life and has learned so much and has been able to teach me! 

The best advice I can think of that I've received this "Just do your best, that's the only thing you can do." Sometimes in my life I've felt inadequate or I know that I'm not going to be able to do something as well as others, and that's what my mom tells me every time. 




And since I have been told this a bunch, I've begun to realize it's true. We can't do anything more than our best, so we shouldn't do any less. 

I'm grateful for all of the advice I've gotten in my life and how it has effected me.  


Always have hope,


Colby

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your heart. I love your faith. I love your courage. I love YOUR MOTHER! I love YOU!!

    ReplyDelete