The Gift of our Bodies

In our last couple units of biology, we've been talking about human systems and the way our bodies work. It's pretty complicated stuff! Our bodies are amazing and they do so much for us, more than we realize. 

Each part of our body works with another to accomplish a task. They all need each other to do their function, they wouldn't survive without each other. I think it's really amazing how our bodies work and everything they do for us. 

In the article The Gift of Our Physical Bodies the author talks about how she felt her body was not the way she wanted it to be and how she got through that and came to appreciate the body she had. We are not perfect. And so our bodies are never going to be perfect, but I think that we should still be grateful that we have bodies.

In my church we often talk about how our bodies our temples and we should treat them as such. In health we are also learning about ways we can help our bodies be healthier and be able to use them to the best of their abilities. 

I'm grateful for the opportunities I have to learn about the amazing bodies that we have. Even though mine not work perfectly, I'm still grateful that I have it and that I'm able to use that way that I can. 



Always have hope,



Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments