Happy Birthday Logan!

I'm super excited because tomorrow is my brother Logan's 14th birthday! He is growing up so much! I love him lots and have many fun memories with him and things that he has taught me. I would like to share 14 things I admire about Logan to celebrate this awesome day. 

Artistic - Logan is very artistic and I appreciate it because I'm not artistic and so I like being able to enjoy the art he creates. And he spends a lot of time on it looks just the way he wants it. 


Helpful - He is always willing to help others and give service. He is helping around the house and a good example to me of what I should be doing. 


Smart - He works very hard in his school work and even has time to help me too! 


Works Hard - Logan is very busy with sports and other extra curricular things but he works hard in everything he does. 


Dedicated - If he has an assignment or something that he needs to get done, he won't stop until it is finished and until it's the way he would like. 


Friendly - I've always admired the friends that Logan has, and I think that is attributed to the kind of friend that he is. 


Loyal - Along with being friendly, he is very loyal to the friends that he has. He has their back and always supports them and is there for them in everything they do.


Patient - As some of you may know having a brother and a sister can be hard sometimes, but he is very patient with both of us and I think that's a great quality to have. 


Tech-Savvy - I'm not exactly sure if this counts as a quality, but it's something I'm very grateful for because he helps me with all of my tech stuff.


Responsible - Logan has many responsibilities with church and work and he takes them seriously and makes sure he includes others and doing what he's supposed to do and it's a great example to me. 


Energetic - When he plays sports and does other group activities, he always tries to pump them up and get them energized for the game.

Literary - This might be a little bit of a different quality that  you're used to, but I think it describes him very well. Logan loves to read and when he's in a book, we can hardly get him to come back to reality! He is always learning from literature.

Mature - I do believe Logan is mature well beyond his years. He understands and notices things that some adults don't even do it. It makes me want to be more mature too!

Admirable - There are so many things I admire about Logan. He always encourages me to be a better person and do the best in all that I do. 

I love Logan so much and I'm so grateful for everything he has taught me, I know he is going to do great things in his life and influence many people. Love you Logan! 


Always have hope,




Colby



You Might Also Like

0 comments