God Bless America

In English we just finished an assignment where we learned about each of the presidential candidates in groups and researched so that we would be "informed constituents" 

My group learned about Hillary Clinton. It was kind of interesting because the only things I had known about her before were the rumors and stuff I heard my parents talk about. I don't watch the news! This way I was able to get the facts and find out real information about her, as well as the other candidates in the race. 

And then I wrote an essay about the candidates I would vote for, and the ones I definitely wouldn't. It was good for me to explore their platforms and the stands they have on different issues. 

And something that's really cool is all the candidates were in Utah on Saturday for their rallies. Ted Cruz even came to my school! I think it's great that they are wanting to inform the voters about the candidates. I am very interested to know the result of the voting. Hopefully people will make wise choices. 



Always have hope,





Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments