Movie Review: Soul Surfer

On our trip to California, I watched quite a few movies. I want to do some reviews on a couple of them and share what I learned from them. 

Soul Surfer is one of my favorite movies ever. It is the story of Bethany Hamilton. When she was 14, she had her arm bitten off by a shark while surfing. This movie shares the story of her recovery and how she inspired those around her and made a difference. 

This movie is very special to me because I can relate to it. I have very limited movement in my right arm and hand so I can understand some of the things Bethany goes through. Watching this movie makes me want to be better and work harder at the things I have a tough time doing. 

I love this movie and all the stuff that I've learned from it. It makes me very grateful for all the blessings and opportunities I have in my life. I highly recommend watching this movie. And also, it is a tear jerker!!




Always have hope,



Colby


You Might Also Like

0 comments