Surprise Trip to Disneyland

My parents took my brothers and I to In and Out for lunch on Monday. But we then got an even bigger surprise. They told us that we were going to Disneyland! My cousins left on Sunday and we were kind of sad that we didn't get to go, so it was a super fun surprise. And we were going to surprise my cousins too. 

We drove the rest of the day Monday, and then went to Disneyland on Tuesday. As we were standing in the security line we spotted our family, and we were ducking down so they wouldn't see us. But finally we couldn't take it anymore, so we ran up to them and surprised them. They were in complete shock because they didn't expect us to be there. But they were thrilled!

It seemed like forever since I'd been to Disneyland, even though it really hadn't been that long. It was so fun to hear all the music and see the fun sites around the parks. A few of the highlights from the day were: going on Pirates of the Carribean as a whole family, Splash Mountain, Small World, Space Mountain, along with many others. We also got Dole Whips and they were delicious!

It was so fun to be together with my whole family and experience those fun times. This will be a trip I will never forget. Many amazing memories were made and it was awesome to be together with my whole family. 



Always have hope,





Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments