Happy Easter!

I've grown to love this Easter season more the past couple of years as I have gotten older and realized the true meaning of this holiday. I think when we're kids we focus on the fun stuff about the holidays; the presents at Christmas, the Easter egg hunts, the fireworks at the Fourth of July, etc. But I think as we get older, we start to focus on the importance of the holiday.

On Saturday morning we made Resurrection Rolls. Afterwards my mom asked us to think about a personal reason that we are grateful for Easter and the Resurrection. 

I've been thinking about this for the past couple of days. Of course I thought of the generic reasons that everyone thinks of. But I think the main reason I'm grateful for Easter, the Resurrection, and the Atonement. 

The lessons we had were great and taught me a lot more about the Atonement and all the the things it is there to help me and comfort me. I gained a different perspective on the Resurrection and how we will "be surprised how well we know our Savior when we see Him."

I'm grateful for this Easter holiday and everything I was able to learn and reflect on. It made me more grateful for my Savior and everything He has done and continues to do for me. This will definitely be an Easter to remember. 

Please watch the Easter video on lds.org!!


Always have hope,





Colby



You Might Also Like

0 comments