LDS

Relying on God

I read an amazing quote that really inspired me and made me grateful for all that God does for me. 

"Sometimes God calms the storm, and sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child."

I have never thought of trials and hard times in our live this way. I've been told my whole life as I've experienced the trials of my disability and others that we go through our trials for a reason. When we go through hard times we learn something and become better because of it. 

I was recently talking to a friend and we were about to talk about this quote and how God helps calm us during our trials. I honestly don't think I would've been able to get through what I've been through and knowing that I can get through whatever comes without this knowledge. 

I know that God is there for us through whatever we go through; we just have to rely on Him. Especially through this upcoming school year, I want to do better at this, and I want to encourage you to do the same!


Always have hope,






Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments