EFY

What Matters Most

The theme for EFY (week long camp for youth) this year was 'What Matters Most'. This was the first year that they didn't use a scripture for the theme. This theme really resignated with me and I was ble to learn a lot from it.

I think in the world today we get caught up in things that don't really matter that it's easy to forget what matters most. At EFY they taught us three aspects of our lives that matter most.

1. Our relationship with God
2. Our relationship with ourselves
3. Our relationship with our families.

As I've thought about these and I've tried to implement them in my life I can really see and notice a difference and myself becoming better. I know that if we focus on what matters most in our lives we will be able to be and do our very best.




Always have hope,




Colby



You Might Also Like

0 comments