The Hope of Eternal Families

Each month the First Presidency of the LDS church sends out a message. I really like this month's message about eternal families. You can find it here.

With all the stuff going on in the world today and the mixed feelings and opinions on the family, I really feel we need to read something like this. 

President Eyring talks about the hope that having an eternal family can bring people.

"Our loving Heavenly Father knows our hearts. His purpose is to give us happiness (see 2 Nephi 2:25). And so He gave the gift of His Son to make possible the joy of family bonds that continue forever. "

I'm very grateful that I was able to read this message and be reminded of the blessings of families. I'm very grateful for my family and how they bless my life everyday, I don't know where I would be without them. 


Always have hope,







Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments