LDS

Continuous Learning

I read a blog post from a member of the core cast of the Nauvoo and British pageants that really inspired me, especially just coming back from Nauvoo. You can read it here. He talked about using the tools that we've been given to make the needed changes in our lives.

I often think about this after things like General Conference or a really inspiring young women's lesson. We learn so much and then have to apply it to our lives so we can become better. As we learn more we have the opportunity to use them and add them to the tools that we have. 

As I've thought about all of the amazing experiences I have had this summer and how much my testimony has been strengthened, I'm very grateful. I have learned so much and feel like I'm so much more prepared to take on whatever life throws at me because of all I have learned about the gospel this summer. 





Always have hope,




Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments