Summer Fun

As summer is coming to an end I thought I would write about some highlights from my summer. This has been an absolutely amazing summer and one I will never forget. One thing that was really amazing to me about this summer was how much my testimony has been strengthened. 

Having the opportunity to go on trek this year was incredible. I really felt the presence of m7y ancestors and all of the pioneers that went on before. An experience I will never forget was the women's pull. Before it began, our stake young women's president said a prayer that the angels would be there to help us; and I could definitely feel their presence. 

Nauvoo was another amazing experience. And it was great to be able to have all of these wonderful memories with my family. It really strengthened us and made us closer which will be something I'll be forever grateful for. 

EFY was a really great learning experience for me. The classes that were taught were definitely my favorite part. We had really amazing teachers including Hank Smith and Brad Wilcox. The things I learned made me want to do better in my life. 

I'm very grateful for all the wonderful times I've had this summer with my family and friends. It was the best summer ever!!!



Always have hope,





Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments