BYU

BYU Football Season

Saturday was the first game of the BYU football season! This probably my favorite time of the year because football is my favorite sport and there are always games on. One of my teachers referred to this last weekend as the "best weekend of the whole year."

This season BYU has a new head football coach. Kalani Sitake played at BYU and was coaching at OSU before coming back to Provo. He seems like a really good coach and I'm excited to see what he does with the team this year.

Taysom Hill is back and was announced as the starting quarterback. Since his injuries the past 3 years he hasn't been on the field so hopefully, he'll do some great things. 

We played Arizona and it was a very intense game. But we ended upon winning by two points because of an incredible field goal by a freshman! And this week we play Utah so I'm looking forward to seeing how our hard work has paid off. Maybe we'll beat them this year!

I'm very excited to watch BYU football and the things we will accomplish this year. Rise and shout the Cougars are out!!


Always have hope,







Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments