abc

ABC's of Thanksgiving

I've always wanted to do something like this, so I thought it would be an awesome blog post. Create a list using the alphabet of things I'm grateful for. Of course, there are too many things in my life that I'm so grateful to have that I couldn't name them all, but I can do some!

A - Animals, Atonement, Adults
B - Books, Basketball, Braces
C - Chocolate, Cards, Computers 
D - Divinity, Dove, Drinks
E - Electronics, Evenings, Education
F - Families, Friends, Food
G - Goals, Gospel, Goldfish 
H - Home,  Hallmark, Holidays
I - Ice cream, Igloos, Ipads
J - Jobs, Joy, Journals
K - Kisses, Kohl's, Knowledge
L - Love, Laughs, Life
M - Mom, Movies, Memories 
N - Notes, Napkins, Nutella
O - Oxygen, Optimism, 
P - Panda Express, Parents, Parties
Q - Questions, 
R - Roads, Rakes, Rocky Road 
S - Salt, Shelves, Service
T - Traveling, Treats, Tables
U - Uniqueness, Understanding, Umbrellas
V - Violins, Voices, 
W - Words, Wander, Walks
X - X-Rays, 
Y - Youth, Young Women's
Z - Zebras, Zoos

I'm very grateful for the Thanksgiving season and the opportunity it gives all of us to remember the things we are thankful for and how much we take for granted in this life. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and have a great time with your families. 


Always have hope,


Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments