Sacrifices

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and were able to spend time with your families and remember what you are grateful for. 

In seminary the other day we were talking about sacrifices. We read in the book Leviticus about the people of Moses and all of the sacrifices they had to make. Then my seminary asked what sacrifices we have to make today as members of the church. 

I had to think about this question for a little bit. I know that as a member of the church I make sacrifices, but I don't think about it very much because I'm just so used to making them. But it was good for me to realize all the stuff that I do, that could be seen as sacrifices by other people. I'd like to list some of those now. 

No Drugs or Alcohol
Not Dating until 16
Standards on family 
Modesty
Sunday Activities
Extra Piercings
Tattoos
Missions
Young Women and Young Men 

Even though some of these can be hard at time, I'm grateful for them and the challenges they bring make it even better to be a member of the LDS church and have it bless my life. 






Also here is a special Willa sale going on this weekend with holiday products and free shipping. Visit my Willa website here if you are interested. 


Always have hope,



Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments