Best Shake in Town

Today I would like to do my first restaurant review. But I don't want to do just any restaurant, I would like to tell you where to get the best shakes in town! I've eaten at a lot of the places in this area, so I've tried a lot of different shakes. But I'd have to say that the best one I've had is from JCW'S.

JCW'S opened up here a few years ago. I had never tried any of their stuff so I was excited. I still remember the first time my family went there for lunch. We asked my mom if we could get a shake to share. So she got two small shakes for us to share. When she brought them to the table, they were giant!

A lot of people seem to have really large shake sizes, but I have never seen them this big! They pack each cup with the most ice cream thst could possibly fit inside of it. They even have to put another cup underneath to keep it from spilling. When you eat it you can definitely taste the goodness inside.

I hope this review helped you to know where to go next time you have a craving for a shake! You will not want to go anywhere else as soon as you have one of their shakes, trust me!

Where do you think the best shake is?


Always have hope,

Colby

You Might Also Like

1 comments