art

Now I Can Art Night

Last night my family and I participated in this amazing event for our charity Now I Can. I will blog more about Now I Can's story on Monday; but a quick explanation of Now I Can is that is a charity for people with disabilities that my family and I founded.

Last night was kind of an experiment for us. We had our very first Art Night. There was a lot of work and effort that went into it and we were all excited for it. And a little nervous too!

We set up the art in a big room where people could walk around and see the art and see the art and also bid on it. As I was walking around and looking at the art, I was so amazed at all of the talent we have in the world. I think it's awesome that people can create such amazing art to share with others. 

We also had some other great entertainment! As we were eating dinner, one of our patients put on a really awesome comedy show. I was laughing so hard with everyone else in the room! Then we also the amazing Nicole Sheahan perform for us. She was in our benefit concert so it was great to hear her again. 

I felt that the art night was very successful. It seemed that we had a lot more people learn more about Now I Can and the great cause. It was also really exciting to have all the amazing artwork shared. I'm really grateful I was able to participate in this event last night for a great cause!
















Always have hope,
Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments