Happy Birthday Logan!

Today is my brother Logan's 13th birthday! I thought I would tell you a little bit about him and why I am so glad he is my brother. He inspires me in so many ways to be a better person!

I have two brothers and we are each eighteen months apart. I like it that way because we are all very close. And Logan is closest to my age so it is super fun. We have gone to Elementary school together and now we are in middle school. Some people have even thought we were twins!

Logan has many talents and amazing abilities. He is a great artist. He has been a skilled artist for as long as I can remember. He can draw ANYTHING! He also is great at making things the exact way that he wants them to be. In anything that he's working on, he will spend hours on it. I think it's a great skill to be able to know what you want and achieve it.

Another talent that Logan has is that he is a great piano player. He has been playing for a really long time and is fantastic! He has had many opportunities to play at church and recitals. He spends so much time everyday practicing. I am amazed at how long he is able to sit at the piano and practice. He is so dedicated!

Logan is wonderful with children! He likes to pick them up and play with them. And they love him right back! We have so many neighbor kids that come over asking if Logan can play. He has so much patience and the ability to love and care for them.

I am so grateful for my brother Logan and all the things that he does for me in my life. He is such an amazing person and has taught me so many things. I am grateful for the way that he shares his many talents and abilities with everyone! Love you Logan!



Always have hope,

Colby

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy birthday Logan! You are right. He is great with kids. Jane agrees :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great tribute to your brother. I hope my boys live tech other like you and your brothers do.

    ReplyDelete