Musical Inspiration

Music is amazing isn't it? I have loved music ever since I was little for so many reasons. I love how your mood changes based on the type of music you listen to. (It really makes me think about my music choices). I also like that music conveys do many messages (they're not always good) but you can get so many things out of the music you listen to. 

I have a radio in my room that I listen to a lot. I have it on as often I can. I love to listen to the music that is on the radio because it is totally random and I can't choose what is playing. My mom sometimes gets frustrated with me when I have my radio on for a long time. But when I'm frustrated or having a hard day I like to go and listen to music to help me feel more calm. 

Because of my love for music I participate in the choir at my school. It is really fun to create music and sing with the people in my choir. I have learned a lot more about music and the different genres there are. My choir teacher has had us write a few essays on why we like music and why we are in choir. Writing these papers really made me think about the reasons I love music. Like I already shared. I love the way that music makes people feel as they hear it. Knowing that, makes it really fun to sing in front of people.

One thing I also like about music is that it can be really inspirational. I can think of a lot of songs that have inspired me in my life. There are a lot of different types of music that people listen to because of the way that it inspires and I really like that.

One of the first memories of music that I have is The Cousin Band. My cousins and I watched a movie where some friends created a band and had a lot of fun with it. So we decided to create a cousin band so that we could do a similar thing. It is really fun to sing and play around with my cousins. 

I love music and all the things that it can teach us. I love the feelings that can 
be conveyed through music and all the things that it can teach us. I hope that you will think about the reasons you love music and what you enjoy about it. 

What is your favorite thing about music? 


Always have hope,

Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments