Book Review: Micheal Vey

I've decided to do my first book review today. I'm going to do it on one of my favorite series Micheal Vey. This is a series that came out a few years ago and now has three books in it. I have read each of these books many times and have loved it! These are great books for families or kids.

The series is about a boy named Michael. He has a lot of special powers but he can't really tell anyone or else he would get in trouble and have to move, again. Micheal has never met anyone that has powers similar to his. Until now. This book is filled with a lot of action and thrill. It also has a sense of friendship and family.

One of the things I like about this book is the things that the characters learn throughout the story. It seems that each character has something they are struggling with that they are trying to find the solution to throughout the book. They each experience something in the book that helps them.

I also love the sense of teamwork that is shown as they go through the things in the story. They have to learn I to work together and use the skills and talents that they have been given to solve the things that they need to. They also learn that they have new talents.

I hope that you will take a chance to read the books in the Micheal Vey series. They are really entertaining and we can learn a lot from them.

What is your favorite book?

Always have hope,

Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments