The Power of Friendship

I'm very grateful for my friends. I started thinking a few days ago about the power of friendship. I think friendship is such an amazing thing. It's so good to have someone that you can talk to and turn to and that you know is always there for you.

I've heard a lot lately that during teenage years, people turn more to their friends than their family. I'm starting to figure out that this is true. Whenever I am having a hard day, I feel more like talking to my friends than my family.

It is so important that we all have friends. Friends do so many things for us and support us in so many ways. Our friends should be the people who truly care about and understand us for who we are. You can be crazy with your best friends because they are crazy with you!

I am grateful to have many best friends over the years that I truly care about. We have had a lot of fun together and made many great memories. I will never forget those precious experiences I have had with my friends. Although we've had our hard times, we still get along and care about each other.

Sometimes it's hard to find the friends that are good for you. I was talking to my mom once about one of my friends I was having a hard time with. I was telling her that it was hard to be friends with her because I felt we don't have anything in common. My mom reminded me that I won't have anything in common with all of my friends. And I've realized that this is the best part of friendship is being different from each other. We can learn so much from each other because we are all different and have all experienced different things.

I hope you will take the opportunity to think about your friends and all that they do for you. If we didn't have our friends, I think our lives would be very boring. I don't think we realize how much we need our friends and how much we care about and how much they care for us. I am so grateful for all of my friends!!



cute-friendship-quotes-friends-are-like-stars.jpgQuotes About Friends 25 Exclusive Friendship Wallpapers And Quotes ...




Always have hope,

Colby

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Colby, I am so glad to have you as one of my friends. I know I can talk to you about anything. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey! I feel the same way about you! Thank you for always being there for me!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Lindsey! I feel the same way about you! Thank you for always being there for me!

      Delete