LDS

By Small Means, Great things Can Come About

I decided that today I would find an uplifting scripture and respond to it. There are so many awesome scriptures, that it was hard to choose one. But I chose this one because I think it can apply to all of us. It is found in 1 Nephi 16:29 and it reads "By small means the Lord can bring about great things." 

I really like this scripture because it often seems thst nothing can come out of a certain situation. But if we look for the good and let the Lord do what is best for us, then great things can come out of any situation. 

I hope that as we all experience hard times in our lives, we can remember this and know that it is in the Lord's hands and that He will do what is best for each of us. This scripture can bring great comfort to anyone in a time of need. 

What is a scripture that is uplifting to you? 


Always have hope,

Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments