Steadfast Under Trials

I was teaching a lesson in Young Women's a couple weeks about why we have adversity and how we can overcome it. This was a great topic to study and learn more about because it's something I think we all need to remember and learn how to do. I read some good talks and scriptures that gave me comfort about overcoming adversity and trials.


My mom shared this great video with me that was really inspiring. And it resonated a lot with me because sometimes I feel like I cant do certain things, but I know I can overcome any challenge, and you can too!



This is a great scripture that is a reminder to me that if we keep trying our best and moving forward, even though it may be hard, we will be blessed in our trials.  And I know this is true. 

Always have hope,








Colby




You Might Also Like

0 comments