"All things Denote there is a God"

I recently finished a book titled Discovering God in America. I thought this was a very well written book, and I could relate to it because I've been to most of the places it talks about. 

This book discusses the sure evidence that there is a God and He was present in the founding of America. It takes you through Washington DC and the memorials there and tells you the story of them. Then it shows all the references to God and how much the people who the memorials are about, revered God and how He influences their lives. 

Then in Sunday School yesterday, our lesson was very similar to what was discussed in this book. The question we were asked was "What things in the world show you there is a God?"

As I had the opportunity to think about this, my mind went back to this book. As the discussion we had in class, with all the things in this world, the only "logical" explanation is that there is a God that created it all. 

To me the only thing I need to show me there is a God is nature and everything in it. It is so beautiful and  wonderful and the only explanation I can think of of how it all came to be is that there is a God. 

These things I have experienced the past couple of days have really increased my faith in Heavenly Father and everything He has done for us. I'm so grateful for Heavenly Father and this amazing earth and everything in it that was created for us. 

In Alma 30:44 it reads "The scriptures are laid before thee, yea, and all things denote there is God; yea, even the earthand all things that are upon the face of it, yea,and its motionyea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is Supreme Creator."


Always have hope,





Colby


You Might Also Like

0 comments