Fall Fun

Football season is almost over! Now don't get me wrong, football is one of my favorite sports, but I am stoked for basketball season! There are so many things I like about basketball more than football. 

Although it has been fun cheering for JV, it has been kind of a sad experience too. For some reason, JV doesn't do very well because they haven't won a game. So I like it better when I get to cheer for Sophomore because that is all of my friends and they actually win some games! 

The exciting thing is that Provo is going to the playoffs next week! We've finally been good enough this year to make it. I'm super proud of our team for all of the work they have put in to be ready for this. 

And it's the end of term so I'm kind of stressing out! But I've tried to work really hard this term, so I hope that it pays off! I have had a good time at school this year and I've learned a lot. 

I'm very excited for what this fall season is going to hold. There are a lot of fun holidays coming up that enable us to spend time with family and friends. I hope you enjoy this fun time of the year!



Always have hope,
Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments