Brain Balance Acheived

I'm really happy today because I finished Brain Balance! I wrote a few months ago about starting Brain Balance and my experience with that. Surprisingly, it was easier than I thought it was going to be. It just took some dedication and work so that I could get it done. 

The hardest part for me about Brain Balance was going 3 times a week. I have such a busy schedule, some days it was hard to fit it in. I'd have cheer until 4:00, and then Brain Balance 20 minutes later!

There were also exercises and things that I'd have to do at home. I did a lot better with them in the beginning and during the summer months, but I still tried to do them as often as I could. They were meant to help me improve and get practice at home. 

As for the results, I'm not very good at seeing changes or results in anything! But through the tests and activities that they've done, we've been able to see that I've improved in many areas. It's amazing to me how in just a few months, so many changes can be made and I could improve in so many ways. 

My favorite part about Brain Balance is the social part. I was commenting to my parents' the other night how I'd be willing to go once a week so I could still talk to the workers. It really makes it go by so much faster when I can start a conversation and just talk with a friend. 

Even though Brain Balance has been hard and sometimes a pain, I still feel like I accomplished something with it. I've come to realize some of my strengths and the things I need to work on. I'm grateful that I was able to attend Brain Balance and have it make a difference in my life. 



Always have hope,
Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments