Happy Halloween

Sorry I haven't written at all this week, I've been really busy and haven't had much time. I will try to do better in the coming weeks!

I was watching a Hallmark movie the other day that talked about Halloween and the fun holiday that it can be. To me Halloween has always been a pointless holiday. I just think it costs a lot of money and time. My parents often get stressed when it's Halloween  because my brother's are worried about their costumes. But this movie kind of changed my perspective on this holiday. 


In the movie it talked about how Halloween is kind of the start of all of the holidays. You start to get decorations out and spend time with family. I think this is a great way to think of Halloween, instead of the scary holiday that everyone likes to think of it as. 


Funny Halloween story:) When I was little and living in Oregon, we were at my grandparents' house. Some kids came to the door and one of them was dressed in a really scary mask that scared me like crazy! So I usually don't like going to the door just in case one of them is creepy!


Have a Happy Halloween!






Always have hope,
Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments