2016 Goals

I've been thinking for a few weeks about some goals I have for 2016. In the past I haven't done the best at setting New Year's resolutions or goals, but I'm hoping I can use this time to start to be better at it. 

There are lots of goals that I've thought about over this past year that I would've liked to do. But because I never put them on paper and focused on them, I wasn't able to accomplish them. I believe that if you don't write a goal down and take the necessary steps to do it, then it's not going to get done.

I am going to share a few goals and things that I would like to accomplish during 2016. I would also encourage you to make some goals this year to make your year more effective and productive. 

Work hard so that I can earn more money- In past years I don't earn very much money other than what I earn from doing chores and other things. I may even get a job this year!

Spend less time on Social Media - I'm almost regretting putting this one down because I know it is going to be hard. I spend a lot of unnecessary time on social media. I think it is a waste of time, but it can be very addicting. I'm going to try to limit my time on social media. 

Volunteer - I want to try and find and do more volunteering and service opportunities. I've heard and know of a lot of places you can give service or volunteer and I'd like to do that more this year.

Spend more time doing fun activities - This year I want to do more fun activities instead of just sitting in my house all day! I would like to go to the mall more often and be outside more. I also want to hang out with my friends more often. 

Learn New Skills - I would like to learn some more skills that can help me in my current and future life. Since I'm getting older, college isn't that far off. So I need to learn how to be independent so I can survive!


These are just a few of the goals I have for 2016. I hope that by accomplishing these goals I will have a more successful year. I would encourage you to make goals and resolutions so that you know what you are aiming for this year. Happy New Years!



Always have hope,



Colby


You Might Also Like

0 comments