art

Benefits of Coloring

A few weeks ago my mom got me an adult coloring book, and it's pretty much my new favorite thing! I've always enjoyed coloring because I've never been the greatest artist unlike my brother. I've been addicted to this coloring book and colored for a long time ever since she got it for me. I decided to look up some benefits for coloring so that we can see what use coloring can be to us. 


In an article I read, it talked about how adult coloring books are attracting adults to do things that kids love to do. But they do list some interesting benefits.

Benefits of Coloring

  • Relaxation
  • Exercising fine motor skills
  • Training the brain to focus
  • Activates both parts of the cerebral hemisphere
  • Reduce anxiety
  • Help re-discover yourself
  • Spark creativity

I'm grateful for my new coloring and the fun times it will give me in the future! I think any type of art is a way to spark creativity, which we all should have in our lives. 



Always have hope,






Colby


You Might Also Like

0 comments