Happy Colby: 1

I have read a couple of blog posts that have this same idea and I love it! They created a happy list of things that bring them joy in their lives. I think these is a great idea for anyone to do to show themselves that they have a great life and they have lots of things that make them happy and bring them joy. I think this is a great idea because sometimes we get down on ourselves and we need a reminder of everything we love in life. This is my happy list from everything that's happened in the past couple of months. 

Getting all A's 3rd term//Making cheer this next year//hanging with my new cheer friends//going to Costa Vida for lunch//talking about the gospel with my friend//having an awesome lesson in seminary//watching the temple celebration and the dedication//talking to my mom when I had a hard day//reading a scripture that I felt I needed at that time//getting a hello from someone in the hall; which little did they know I needed it right then//going to Swig and Sodalicious on the same day//watching movies in cheer//watching Avengers with my brothers//Easter egg hunt with cousins//hallmark movies with Grandma//Cannon Center at BYU//enjoying March Madness games with my family//doing family history//passing my biology test//making cookie dough with my brother//visiting with my grandma//


  


I will be continuing this somewhat of a series with some other posts of things that make me happy. I would invite you to share some of the things that make you happy in the comments. Life is joyful!! 



Always have hope,



Colby




You Might Also Like

0 comments