National Siblings Day

Since Sunday was National Siblings day, I'm going to write about my two awesome brothers! I love them both very much and am grateful for all they do for me. I'd like to share some fun memories I have with or of my brothers. 

I remember one time in elementary school I was sitting with my friends at lunch and we were talking about our siblings. And she said "I wish that we could trade brothers". And I looked over at my brother who was sitting at another table and immediately thought, "I wouldn't trade them for anything."


I've always been very grateful that my brothers are so caring and supportive of me. They come to the games I'm cheering at, and they even cheer for me! They realize that sometimes I need more help with things than another person might. And they are willing, most of the time to let me hang out with them and their friends and do the things they are. 

Over the past year I've started to really enjoy car rides as a time to get to know and spend time with them. Since all of us have very busy schedules, sometimes we don't have a lot of time to spend with each other, so I love times like these. 

I'm very grateful for my brothers and the great support and friends they are to me. I have often thought about what it would be like to be an only child, and I think it would be kind of boring. When I was younger it was kind of hard for me to believe that your siblings could be some of your closest friends. But now that I'm older and I have the need for those good friends, my brothers are some of my best friends. I will be forever grateful for my brothers. 



Always have hope,




Colby


You Might Also Like

0 comments