Conference Weekend

Conference was really good and I was very inspired. Within the first few talks many of my questions and concerns were answered. Some of my favorite talks and quotes were:







In the Saturday afternoon session the Statistical Report of the church for 2015 was shared. As of December 31 there were:

  • 3,174 stakes throughout the world
  • 15,634,199 members
  • 74,079 full-time missionaries
  • 5 temples dedicated

On Sunday morning President Monson announced 4 new temples that are going to be dedicated around the world. As of two weeks ago when the Provo City Center temple was dedicated, there are now 150 temples. 

I loved watching General Conference this weekend and hearing these inspiring messages. It has made me want to be a better person and to make the necessary changes in my life. I'm very grateful to be a member of this church and receive blessings from it. 


Always have hope,






Colby


You Might Also Like

0 comments