Family Search Indexing

As you probably know, I am very passionate about family history and finding our ancestors. I think it's amazing that we now have so much access to technology and other things that allow us to find and receive more information.

One of my favorite parts and ways to do family history is something called Indexing. It is fairly easy and really fun to do! I got started on it quite a few years ago because my grandma dos it often and is really good. 

It is really easy to start doing it and you will be hooked in moments! Here's how:

1. Download the program Get Started Now!
2. Click Open to install
3. Doing this should save it to your desktop
4. Get an account (If you have an LDS account, it is the same thing)


It is really simple and definitely rewarding! If you want to learn more about Indexing, why we do it, and how it affects others, you can visit this link . 


I love Indexing and how it is such an easy process that everyone can do. I hope you will take a chance to try out Indexing for yourself and see how fun it really is! Have a great day!

Always have hope,

Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments