Brain Balance Graduation

I know you probably thought that I was done talking about Brain Balance, and frankly I did too, but on Monday night, I had my Brain Balance graduation. This is an activity where they celebrate and recognize the things I have accomplished through Brain Balance.


It was great to be back and see all of my friends again. The graduation was really nice. I got to sit on this awesome couch and then my family sat around me.

They gave me some fun gifts to help me remember all of the things I had done at Brain Balance. I got a t-shirt and they told me I could come back and work there when I get older, and I just might do that! Then they gave me a book that had all the brains that I had collected over the time I was there. I also had notes from each of the coaches, which were fun to read through. They also gave my parents a hand-drawn picture of me that one of the coaches had done!

I'm very grateful for my time at Brain Balance. Even though sometimes it was long and hard, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I made a lot of new friends, improved my brain in many ways I would've never thought possible, and I discovered new things about myself every day. I will be forever grateful for Brain Balance for everything they did for me!

Always have hope,


Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments