Weekly Journal Prompts

Journaling is one of my main passions. I enjoy writing about the things going on in my life and being able to evaluate them and figure out how I can make my life better. 

But I was thinking about some of the struggles that I find through journaling. I'm one who likes to go on Pinterest and other sites to find ways that others like to journal. It's kind of a weird way to do something, but at least I get ideas. 

One thing that can be hard is finding prompts and things to write about. I've found many lists of prompts and things to write about that I've used from time to time. 

Today I would like to share 7 prompts that you can write about on any day of the week that are general and can work with anything. 

1. What was the best part of your day? 
2. What was the worst part of your day?
3. What's one thing that made you laugh today? 
4. What frustrated you today? 
5. What would've made the day better? 
6. What service did you give to someone today?
7. What service did you receive today?

I hope that you can use these prompts to write in your journal about the things that really matter in life. I know that journaling is very important and that you need to record the things in your life so that your posterity can know about you. 

Always have hope,

Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments