Preparing to be a Missionary



I have had lots of friends lately who are going on and returning from LDS missions. It's been a great opportunity for me to hear their homecoming and farewell talks and discover what they learned. I can see the changes that were made in their spiritual growth and how their testimony was strengthened. 

As I hear their testimonies and experiences it has made me more excited to serve a mission someday and teach more people about the gospel. Missionaries are so awesome and influence many people's lives for good and give them hope for a future and life they couldn't see before.

I'm very grateful for all of the missionaries I have met, and the great examples they have been to me. They are so vibrant and positive about the gospel, and want to share that message with the world, which is an attitude I wish I had. I'm looking forward to being a missionary. 


Always have hope,



Colby


You Might Also Like

0 comments