Hooray for Nauvoo!

A few weeks ago my family received the exciting news that we will be participating in the Nauvoo Pageant this summer! We applied earlier this year and are thrilled to be able to take part in this amazing event!

Last year we went on a church history tour to some places where important events took place in LDS church history. Nauvoo was the last place we went and it was definitely my favorite! The Spirit was so strong there was so strong and when you learn about all of the amazing things that happened there, it makes it even better!

I am way excited to have the opportunity to go to Nauvoo this summer and to be able to share with other people the message of the gospel through performance. Another thing I get to do this summer is to go on a Pioneer Trek where we get to live like pioneers for 3 days. And so I really get to live the pioneer life!

I will let you know more about it as we get more information and I will write about it this summer. Just wanted to share that awesome news!




Always have hope,


Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments