The Cross Gardner

I finished this book the other night called The Cross Gardner by Jason F. Wright. And to be honest with you, it was one of the best books I've ever read.


I've been deeply fascinated by all of the Jason F Wright book I've read. They are very different than other books. They are very spiritual and inspiring and make me want to be a better person. But this book really impressed me specifically. 

This book I feel relates to many people because the loss of a loved one is something we will all experience at some time in our lives. But the thing that was most amazing to me about this book is finding a positive way to react to things like this that happen to us so that it is better for us, and those around us. 

I think this is a wonderful book and one that you should definitely read. It is very inspiring and gives you a new perspective on life and the things we accomplish while on this earth. I would also recommend Jason F Wright's other books because they are awesome too!



Always have hope,



Colby

You Might Also Like

0 comments